The safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority.
Some examples of the precautions we take are:
• In addition to our normal cleaning and sanitation practices, we’ve contracted a company with hydrostatic cleaning equipment to perform thorough cleanings and sanitations of both our production and retail areas.
• We require that all guests and employees wear a mask while inside our buildings at all times.
• We enforce social distancing by holding customers outside the building during busy times and make announcements over our PA system reminding our guests to maintain appropriate social distancing while shopping in the store.
• We clean and sanitize all tables and chairs in between uses and have markers on each table indicating whether or not it has been sanitized.
• We frequently clean heavy use touch surfaces like counter tops and door handles.
• We have hand sanitizer available at all register counters for customers and our employees utilize good hand washing practices.
• We require that all of our employees wear gloves when handling food products and waiting on customers.
• We offer curbside pickup in our side parking lot for any customers who prefer not to come into the store.
• We follow all CDC Guidelines and are in communication with the Allegheny County Health Department as we continue to adhere to COVID safety measures.
While the safety and well being of our customers and our staff is our number one priority, we must also continue to adhere to our 48 hour change & cancellation policy. We understand that things are changing quickly again, and it is difficult to anticipate and plan your upcoming event. If you are unsure that your event will take place, we kindly ask that you cancel your order with at least 48 hours notice, or do not place the order until you are sure that your event will take place.
We have truly appreciated your continued support throughout these unprecedented times.
Thank you for allowing us to continue to Create Delicious Memories for You!