- All orders require a minimum of a 50% deposit at the time the order is placed.
- Online orders require a minimum of two days' notice.
- If you need a last minute order, give us a call at 412-826-1606 ext 3 and we will do our best to accommodate!
- For more elaborate cakes such as tiered cakes, shaped cakes, and fondant cakes, we require a minimum of two weeks' notice. This minimum is subject to our availability. We do book quickly for these types of cakes, especially during wedding season (May-October), and dates may fill up several months in advance. Please reserve your date for these types of cakes in advance with a $50.00 nonrefundable deposit to secure the date.
Holiday Ordering for Easter, Thanksgiving, & Christmas
- While we only require a 50% deposit, we strongly recommend that you pay in full for your order at the time of placing to expedite the pickup process.
- Due to production scheduling, we are unable to take orders for donuts, bagels, pastries, mini pies, mini cakes, dolce, chocolate dipped items, and bakery rolls. We do our best to keep the store fully stocked with these items for in-store purchases.
- Orders must be placed by the following dates:
Easter- the Monday before - for pickup Friday and Saturday before
Thanksgiving- the Sunday before - for pickup the Tuesday and Wednesday before
Christmas- December 18th for pickup December 21-24
- After the dates listed above, we are unable to accept orders, but we will do our best to keep our cases fully stocked and continually refilled for in-store purchases.
- After the dates listed above, we are unable to take any changes, additions, or cancellations.
- If you do not pickup your order on the scheduled pickup date, your order will be forfeited as we will not hold orders over to the next day.